Wednesday, May 8, 2013

“Mary’s Secret Garden”

MSG smallest jpg

Dempsey Shares

“I receive hundreds of emails with painting suggestions but somehow the one from Mary Elliott caught my eye,” Dempsey shared “and I think it was divine intervention.”

“As I studied the photos Mary had attached of her house and flower garden I was instantly drawn to them. I could tell there was something special about her home place. I love old architecture, florals and birds and a painting idea began to form in my mind. Real art comes from the heart and my heart was touched and I fell in love with the place before I ever went there.”

“It was a wonderful experience meeting and getting to know Mary Elliott. I was in awe of her great knowledge of gardening. She loves nature and nature loves her- you can tell this by the way the plants respond to her loving touch. Even though Mary is not in the painting, you can see her finger prints all over it. “

“Mary’s Secret Garden” goes on sale May 9th at Dempsey’s Place.  You will really enjoy your search for the hidden hummer in this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment