Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Quilter & A Quilt Lover

Dempsey certainly enjoyed visiting with Rosa G. of Asheboro especially when he found out she had a homemade quilt in the car. Dempsey loves quilts and was very impressed with the neat, exact stitching on the split rail fence pattern pictured here. “Seeing this makes me want to paint another quilt, “ Dempsey sighed. Rosa's niece, Margaret G. is avid Essick Art Lover and was responsible for the visit. Thanks Margaret!  



Rosa G, Dempsey, and Rosa's niece Marrgaret G.

1 comment:

  1. I just hung my newest addition to my collection, Wilson Creek; My new favorite of them all. It brings back wonderful memories of my husband an I ridding our horses in the mountains. Thank You for helping me pick out the mat and frame, it looks beautiful on my rock fireplace. Rocki (your favorite cuz)

    ReplyDelete